Post your questions about Nan Injection - in the Forum
Nan Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Nan Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Nan Injection drug is prescribed?
- Catabolic states
- Breast cancer
- Kidney failure
Nan Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Nan Injection drug?
- Urge to vomit
- Swelling of the ankles or feet or increased blood pressure
- Swelling of the breast tissue in boys or men
- Increased sexual desire
- High calcium level in blood
- Increased in male cha
Composition Salts in Nan Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Nan Injection drug?
- Nandrolone (25 mg)
Working methodology of Nan Injection
How the drug Nan Injection works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Stimulating the growth of certain tissue and increased oxygen carrying capacity of hb and rbcs by increasing their size.
Interactions of Nan Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Nan Injection drug?
- Adrenal steroid
- Adrenocorticotropic hormone
- Oral anticoagulants
- Oral antidiabetic agents
Precautions to be taken for Nan Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Nan Injection?
- Do not consume this drug with high calcium level or kidney damage
- Not recommended to take this drug if patient have prostate cancer
- Should not be used to enhance the ability in sports
Contra Indications of Nan Injection
When and on what circumstances Nan Injection has to be avoided?
- Liver disease
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Prostatic or breast carcinoma
Top Questions about Nan Injection
- Why Nan Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Nan Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Nan Injection?
- How Nan Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Nan Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Nan Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Nan Injection?