Post your questions about Nady Injection - in the Forum
Nady Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Nady Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Nady Injection drug is prescribed?
- Catabolic states
- Breast cancer
- Kidney failure
Nady Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Nady Injection drug?
- Swelling of the ankles or feet or increased blood pressure
- Swelling of the breast tissue in boys or men
- Urge to vomit
- Decreased sexual desire
- Changes in blood lipids
Composition Salts in Nady Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Nady Injection drug?
- Nandrolone (50 mg)
Interactions of Nady Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Nady Injection drug?
- Adrenal steroid
- Adrenocorticotropic hormone
- Oral anticoagulants
- Oral antidiabetic agents
Precautions to be taken for Nady Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Nady Injection?
- Do not consume this drug with high calcium level or kidney damage
- Not recommended to take this drug if patient have prostate cancer
- Should not be used to enhance the ability in sports
Contra Indications of Nady Injection
When and on what circumstances Nady Injection has to be avoided?
- Liver disease
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Prostatic or breast carcinoma
Top Questions about Nady Injection
- Why Nady Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Nady Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Nady Injection?
- How Nady Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Nady Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Nady Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Nady Injection?
- Nadoxin Cream
- Nadoxin Dusting Powder
- Nadoxin Ointment
- Nadoxin Skin Cream
- Nadoxin Skin Powder
- Nadrohep Injection
- Nadroparin Injection
- Nadrosol Injection
- Naf Tablet
- Nafodil Tablet
- Naftomax Tablet
- Nagocid D Capsule
- Nagyl Syrup
- Naid Gel
- Naid P Tablet
- Naid PS Tablet
- Naid Tablet
- Naifa Eye Drops