Post your questions about Nacold Tablet - in the Forum
Nacold Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Nacold Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Nacold Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Watery eyes
- Ear pain
- Allergy symptoms
- Periods pain
- Running nose
- Skin allergies
- Sinus congestion and pressure
- Joint pain
Nacold Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Nacold Tablet drug?
- Irregular heartbeats that one can feel
- High blood pressure
- Increased heart rate
- Blood dyscrasias
- Blurred vision
- Anginal pain
- Allergic reactions
Composition Salts in Nacold Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Nacold Tablet drug?
- Paracetamol (500 mg)
- Cetirizine (10 mg)
- Pseudoephedrine (20 mg)
Working methodology of Nacold Tablet
How the drug Nacold Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Increasing the pain threshold and increases the blood flow across the skin
- heat loss and sweating.
- Blocking histamine that is produced during an allergic rejection.
- Causing narrowing of the blood vessels and reduces swelling in the nasal passages.
Interactions of Nacold Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Nacold Tablet drug?
- Alcohol should be avoided
- Cardiac glycosides
- Interfere with certain laboratory tests
- Juxtapid mipomersen
- Tricyclic antidepressants
Precautions to be taken for Nacold Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Nacold Tablet?
- Avoid alcohol intake while taking this drug
- Avoid taking this drug too close to bedtime
- Avoid using it if allergic to paracetamol
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Do not take paracetamol if you consume alcoholic beverages every day
- Do not use continuously or more than the recommended duration
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Nacold Tablet
When and on what circumstances Nacold Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Hepatic impairment
- Severe kidney problem
- Severe liver problem
Top Questions about Nacold Tablet
- Why Nacold Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Nacold Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Nacold Tablet?
- How Nacold Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Nacold Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Nacold Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Nacold Tablet?