Post your questions about Nacold Syrup - in the Forum
Nacold Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Nacold Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases Nacold Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Anaphylactic shock
- Allergies due to food
- Runny nose
- Sneezing I Itching
- Periods pain
- Ear pain
- Breathing illnesses
- Common cold
Nacold Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Nacold Syrup drug?
- Stomach pain
- Swollen facial features
- Tightness in chest
- Trouble sleeping
- Urge to vomit
- Respiratory failure
- Shortness of breath
- Paradoxical central nervous system stimulation
Composition Salts in Nacold Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in Nacold Syrup drug?
- Chlorpheniramine maleate (2 mg)
- Phenylpropanolamine hcl (10 mg)
- Guaiphenesin (50 mg)
- Paracetamol (120 mg)
Working methodology of Nacold Syrup
How the drug Nacold Syrup works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Blocking a natural chemical that makes during an allergic rejection.
- Constricting the blood vessels in the body.
- Thinning the mucus in the air passages.
- Increasing the pain threshold and increases the blood flow across the skin
- heat loss and sweating.
Interactions of Nacold Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Nacold Syrup drug?
- Interfere with certain laboratory tests
- Juxtapid mipomersen
- Tricyclic antidepressants
Precautions to be taken for Nacold Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Nacold Syrup?
- Alcohol consumption
- Avoid using it if allergic to paracetamol
- Cautiously do exercise in case of elderly
- pylori duodenal obstruction
- angle-closure glaucoma
- renal and hepatic impairment
- Consult your doctor in case of bladder neck obstruction and hypertension
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Do not take it for longer than 7 days in a row
- Do not take paracetamol if you consume alcoholic beverages every day
- Do not take this medicine without consulting your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Inflammation of air passages
- Kidney problems
- Liver problems
- Lung disorder
- Pregnant or planning to get pregnant
- Take this medicine with a full glass of water
Contra Indications of Nacold Syrup
When and on what circumstances Nacold Syrup has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Breathing difficulty
- Hepatic impairment
- Swelling on face
- neck throat or tongue
Top Questions about Nacold Syrup
- Why Nacold Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Nacold Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Nacold Syrup?
- How Nacold Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Nacold Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Nacold Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of Nacold Syrup?