Post your questions about Nacmol Plus Gel - in the Forum
Nacmol Plus Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Nacmol Plus Gel
Why and for what indications and diseases Nacmol Plus Gel drug is prescribed?
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Prostate cancer growth before surgery
- Skin irritation
- Head lice
- High cholesterol level
- Inflammation and swelling in the joints and muscles
Nacmol Plus Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Nacmol Plus Gel drug?
- Severe allergic rejection
- Sleep disorder
- Flaccid areflexic
- Difficulty in breathing
- Central nervous system depression
- Coughing up of blood
- Contact dermatiti
Composition Salts in Nacmol Plus Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Nacmol Plus Gel drug?
- Menthol (5% w/w)
- Methyl salicylate (10% w/w)
- Diclofenac diethylammonium (1.16% w/w)
- Benzyl alcohol (1% w/w)
- Linseed oil (3%)
Working methodology of Nacmol Plus Gel
How the drug Nacmol Plus Gel works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Temporarily relieving minor pain.
- Inhibiting prostaglandin formation.
- Reducing the substances in the body that cause inflammation and pain.
- Causing the lice to asphyxiate.
- Decreasing the inflammation causing chemicals.
Interactions of Nacmol Plus Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Nacmol Plus Gel drug?
- Anisindione Coumadin
Precautions to be taken for Nacmol Plus Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Nacmol Plus Gel?
- Allergic reactions
- Allergic to it
- Blood dyscrasias
- Darkening of tongue
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Make sure to tell the doctor if your infant was born premature
- Medical history
- Planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- Skin erythema
- Taking prescription or nonprescription medicine
Contra Indications of Nacmol Plus Gel
When and on what circumstances Nacmol Plus Gel has to be avoided?
- Abdominal cramps
- Children under the age of 14 years
- Tetracycline hydrochloride therapy
Top Questions about Nacmol Plus Gel
- Why Nacmol Plus Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Nacmol Plus Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Nacmol Plus Gel?
- How Nacmol Plus Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Nacmol Plus Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Nacmol Plus Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Nacmol Plus Gel?