Post your questions about Nacmol C Tablet - in the Forum
Nacmol C Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Nacmol C Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Nacmol C Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Bone and joint surgery
- Dental and minor surgery
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Acute gout
- Back pain
- sprains and strains
- Back pain
Nacmol C Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Nacmol C Tablet drug?
- Yellowing of the skin or eyes
- Fast heartbeat
- Black or bloody stools
- Allergic reactions
- Loss of appetite
- Tightness in the chest
- Stuffy nose
- Upper stomach pain
Composition Salts in Nacmol C Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Nacmol C Tablet drug?
- Diclofenac (50 mg)
- Paracetamol (325 mg)
- Chlorzoxazone (250 mg)
Working methodology of Nacmol C Tablet
How the drug Nacmol C Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Blocking the production of a chemical causing pain
- and inflammation.
- Increasing the pain threshold and increases the blood flow across the skin
- heat loss and sweating.
- Blocking pain sensations that are sent to the brain.
Interactions of Nacmol C Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Nacmol C Tablet drug?
- Muscle Relaxants
Precautions to be taken for Nacmol C Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Nacmol C Tablet?
- Avoid alcohol abuse
- Discontinue the drug in case of symptoms of liver dysfunction
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Patients with known allergies
- Planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Nacmol C Tablet
When and on what circumstances Nacmol C Tablet has to be avoided?
- Acute liver failure Asthma Children under the age of 14 years Hypersensitivity Liver problems Overdose of acetaminophen Poor nutrition Pregnant Serious kidney problems Shock Urticaria
Top Questions about Nacmol C Tablet
- Why Nacmol C Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Nacmol C Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Nacmol C Tablet?
- How Nacmol C Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Nacmol C Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Nacmol C Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Nacmol C Tablet?