Post your questions about Naclo Tr Tablet - in the Forum
Naclo Tr Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Naclo Tr Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Naclo Tr Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Frozen shoulder
- dislocations and fractures
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Soft tissue sports injuries
- Back pain
- sprains and strains
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Acute gout
- Bone and j
Naclo Tr Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Naclo Tr Tablet drug?
- Stuffy nose
- High blood pressure
Composition Salts in Naclo Tr Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Naclo Tr Tablet drug?
- Diclofenac sodium (50 mg)
Working methodology of Naclo Tr Tablet
How the drug Naclo Tr Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Reducing the substances in the body that cause inflammation and pain.
Interactions of Naclo Tr Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Naclo Tr Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Naclo Tr Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Naclo Tr Tablet?
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Naclo Tr Tablet
When and on what circumstances Naclo Tr Tablet has to be avoided?
- Asthma Children under the age of 14 years Hypersensitivity Pregnant Urticaria
Top Questions about Naclo Tr Tablet
- Why Naclo Tr Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Naclo Tr Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Naclo Tr Tablet?
- How Naclo Tr Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Naclo Tr Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Naclo Tr Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Naclo Tr Tablet?