Post your questions about Nacfil Tablet - in the Forum
Nacfil Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Nacfil Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Nacfil Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Mucus thinning due to bronchitis
- Mucus thinning due to pneumonia
- Liver toxicity due to paracetamol overdose
- Dry eye syndromes due to deficient tear secretion
Nacfil Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Nacfil Tablet drug?
- Rash temperature
- Puffy eyes
- Skin itching
- Skin rash
- Respiratory distress
- Bone pain
- Blurred vision
- Abnormal blood counts
- Hypotension or Hypertension
- Increased heart rate
- Eye pain
- Facial pa
Composition Salts in Nacfil Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Nacfil Tablet drug?
- Acetyl cysteine (600 mg)
Working methodology of Nacfil Tablet
How the drug Nacfil Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Clearing the mucus in lungs.
Interactions of Nacfil Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Nacfil Tablet drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Nacfil Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Nacfil Tablet?
- Consult your doctor if you are suffering from allergic reactions
Contra Indications of Nacfil Tablet
When and on what circumstances Nacfil Tablet has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Nacfil Tablet
- Why Nacfil Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Nacfil Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Nacfil Tablet?
- How Nacfil Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Nacfil Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Nacfil Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Nacfil Tablet?