Post your questions about 3 Up Syrup - in the Forum
3 Up Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of 3 Up Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases 3 Up Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Iron deficiency due to poor absorption and chronic blood loss
3 Up Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by 3 Up Syrup drug?
- Stomach upset and pain
Composition Salts in 3 Up Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in 3 Up Syrup drug?
- Iron (iii) hydroxide (50 mg)
Working methodology of 3 Up Syrup
How the drug 3 Up Syrup works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Helping red blood cells to deliver oxygen to all over the body.
Interactions of 3 Up Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with 3 Up Syrup drug?
- Etidronic acid
Precautions to be taken for 3 Up Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering 3 Up Syrup?
- History of peptic ulcer or severe renal failure
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of 3 Up Syrup
When and on what circumstances 3 Up Syrup has to be avoided?
- Iron intolerance
Top Questions about 3 Up Syrup
- Why 3 Up Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of 3 Up Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in 3 Up Syrup?
- How 3 Up Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of 3 Up Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using 3 Up Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of 3 Up Syrup?