Post your questions about Andiflex Injection - in the Forum
Andiflex Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Andiflex Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Andiflex Injection drug is prescribed?
- Kidney failure
- Breast cancer
- Catabolic states
Andiflex Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Andiflex Injection drug?
- High calcium level in blood
- Increased sexual desire
- Iron deficiency anaemia
- Increased hemoglobin
- Increased in male characteristics in women
- Decreased sexual desire
Composition Salts in Andiflex Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Andiflex Injection drug?
- Nandrolone (25 mg)
Interactions of Andiflex Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Andiflex Injection drug?
- Adrenal steroid
- Adrenocorticotropic hormone
- Oral anticoagulants
- Oral antidiabetic agents
Precautions to be taken for Andiflex Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Andiflex Injection?
- Do not consume this drug with high calcium level or kidney damage
- Not recommended to take this drug if patient have prostate cancer
- Should not be used to enhance the ability in sports
Contra Indications of Andiflex Injection
When and on what circumstances Andiflex Injection has to be avoided?
- Liver disease
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Prostatic or breast carcinoma
Top Questions about Andiflex Injection
- Why Andiflex Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Andiflex Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Andiflex Injection?
- How Andiflex Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Andiflex Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Andiflex Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Andiflex Injection?
- Andeck Injection
- Andee Injection
- Andial Suspension
- Andial Tablet
- Andic D Tablet
- Andic Mr Tablet
- Andic SP Tablet
- Andic SR Tablet
- Andinx AT Tablet
- Ando M Suspension
- Ando Oz Suspension
- Ando Oz Tablet
- Andol Injection
- Andol Syrup
- Andol Tablet
- Andom Tablet
- Andox Plus Capsule
- Andox Plus Tablet