Acebook S Tablet
Post your questions about Acebook S Tablet - in the Forum
Acebook S Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Acebook S Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Acebook S Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Blood clots
- Bones and joints pain
- Air cavities around nose
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Periods pain
- Sore throat
- Ear pain
- Ear infec
Acebook S Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Acebook S Tablet drug?
- Stomach and intestine ulcers
- Stomach inflammation
- Swollen facial features
- Urge to vomit
- Visual disturbance
- Intestine bleeding
- Increased liver enzyme
Composition Salts in Acebook S Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Acebook S Tablet drug?
- Aceclofenac (100 mg)
- Paracetamol (325 mg)
- Serratiopeptidase (15 mg)
Interactions of Acebook S Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Acebook S Tablet drug?
- Interfere with certain laboratory tests
- Juxtapid mipomersen
Precautions to be taken for Acebook S Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Acebook S Tablet?
- Avoid using it if allergic to paracetamol
- Bleeding disorders
- Consult your doctor if you are suffering from crohn's disease
- kidney disease
- gastrointestinal disease
- blood clotting problems
- systemic lupus erythematosus
- metabolism disturbances
- Do not operate machinery or drive
- Do not take paracetamol if you consume alcoholic beverages every day
Contra Indications of Acebook S Tablet
When and on what circumstances Acebook S Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reaction
- Bleeding disorders
- Bleeding or bleeding disorders
- Blood coagulation disorders
- Heart attack
- Hepatic impairment
- Liver failure
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Severe kidney disease
- Stomach ulcer or intestinal bleeding
Top Questions about Acebook S Tablet
- Why Acebook S Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Acebook S Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Acebook S Tablet?
- How Acebook S Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Acebook S Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Acebook S Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Acebook S Tablet?
- Acebel SP Tablet
- Acebey P Tablet
- Acebid Plus Tablet
- Acebid SP Tablet
- Acebid Tablet
- Acebitor Tablet
- Acebloc P Tablet
- Acebloc Tablet
- Acebook Tablet
- Acebrobid Capsule
- Acebrobid Sr Tablet
- Acebrofact Capsule
- Acebrofact Lm Tablet
- Acebrofact Tablet
- Acebrolin Capsule
- Acebrolin Syrup
- Acebrophylline Capsule
- Acebrovel Tablet