Post your questions about Acebloc Tablet - in the Forum
Acebloc Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Acebloc Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Acebloc Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Ankylosing spondylitis
Acebloc Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Acebloc Tablet drug?
- Skin inflammation
- Skin allergies
- Shortness of breath
- Mouth ulcers
- Loose motions
- Intestine bleeding
- Increased liver enzymes in blood
Composition Salts in Acebloc Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Acebloc Tablet drug?
- Aceclofenac (100 mg)
Interactions of Acebloc Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Acebloc Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Acebloc Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Acebloc Tablet?
- Consult your doctor if you are suffering from crohn's disease
- kidney disease
- gastrointestinal disease
- blood clotting problems
- systemic lupus erythematosus
- metabolism disturbances
- Do not operate machinery or drive
Contra Indications of Acebloc Tablet
When and on what circumstances Acebloc Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reaction
- Bleeding or bleeding disorders
- Heart attack
- Liver failure
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Severe kidney disease
- Stomach ulcer or intestinal bleeding
Top Questions about Acebloc Tablet
- Why Acebloc Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Acebloc Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Acebloc Tablet?
- How Acebloc Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Acebloc Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Acebloc Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Acebloc Tablet?
- Acebel P Tablet
- Acebel SP Tablet
- Acebid Oz Tablet
- Acebid Plus Tablet
- Acebid SP Tablet
- Acebid Tablet
- Acebitor Tablet
- Acebloc P Tablet
- Acebook S Tablet
- Acebook Tablet
- Acebrobid Capsule
- Acebrobid Sr Tablet
- Acebrofact Capsule
- Acebrofact Lm Tablet
- Acebrofact Tablet
- Acebrolin Capsule
- Acebrolin Syrup
- Acebrophylline Capsule