Post your questions about Mumzyme Tablet - in the Forum
Mumzyme Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Mumzyme Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Mumzyme Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Abdominal swelling
- Gastric problems
- Gastrocardiac syndrome
- Skin problem
- Intestinal disorder
- Inflammatory disease of the pancreas
- Digestion of food
Mumzyme Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Mumzyme Tablet drug?
- Skin irritation
- Stomach pain
Composition Salts in Mumzyme Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Mumzyme Tablet drug?
- Activated dimethicone (40 mg)
- Bile constituents (25 mg)
- Pancreatin (192 mg)
Working methodology of Mumzyme Tablet
How the drug Mumzyme Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Reducing flatulence with its mucosal protective and anti foaming properties.
- Treating digestion problems.
- Helping in food digestion.
Interactions of Mumzyme Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Mumzyme Tablet drug?
- Herbal products
- Over-the-counter medicines
Precautions to be taken for Mumzyme Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Mumzyme Tablet?
- Avoid taking higher quantity than recommended dose
- Avoid use of this drug if allergic to it
- Consult your doctor before taking the drug in case of pregnancy or lactation
- Consult your doctor if suffering from health problems such as skin cuts
- sores and skin prone to acne breakouts
- Drink plenty of water when taking pancreatin
- Need doctor's consultation in abdominal cramps
- blood in stools and loose motions
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Mumzyme Tablet
When and on what circumstances Mumzyme Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
Top Questions about Mumzyme Tablet
- Why Mumzyme Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Mumzyme Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Mumzyme Tablet?
- How Mumzyme Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Mumzyme Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Mumzyme Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Mumzyme Tablet?