Post your questions about Ancef O Tablet - in the Forum
Ancef O Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Ancef O Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Ancef O Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Kidney infections
- Bacterial infections of ear and nose
Ancef O Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Ancef O Tablet drug?
- Abdominal pain
- Stomach pain
- Hypersensitive reactions
- GI disturbances
- Pseudomembranous colitis
- Loose stools
Composition Salts in Ancef O Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Ancef O Tablet drug?
- Cefixime (200 mg)
Working methodology of Ancef O Tablet
How the drug Ancef O Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Inhibiting bacterial cell wall synthesis.
Interactions of Ancef O Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Ancef O Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Ancef O Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Ancef O Tablet?
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- History of anemia
- Inflammation of colon
- Kidney problems
- Liver or kidney disease
- Severe renal impairment
- Take medicine with meals
- Taking medicines to thin the blood
Contra Indications of Ancef O Tablet
When and on what circumstances Ancef O Tablet has to be avoided?
- Child less than 6 months of age
Top Questions about Ancef O Tablet
- Why Ancef O Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Ancef O Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Ancef O Tablet?
- How Ancef O Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Ancef O Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Ancef O Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Ancef O Tablet?