Post your questions about Mucyst Tablet - in the Forum
Mucyst Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Mucyst Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Mucyst Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Dry eye syndromes due to deficient tear secretion
- Liver toxicity due to paracetamol overdose
- Mucus thinning due to bronchitis
- Mucus thinning due to pneumonia
Mucyst Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Mucyst Tablet drug?
- Skin rash
- Skin itching
- Rash temperature
- Puffy eyes
- Respiratory distress
- Hypotension or Hypertension
- Increased heart rate
- Chest tightness or pain
- Swelling of eyes
Composition Salts in Mucyst Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Mucyst Tablet drug?
- Acetyl cysteine (600mg)
Interactions of Mucyst Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Mucyst Tablet drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Mucyst Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Mucyst Tablet?
- Consult your doctor if you are suffering from allergic reactions
Contra Indications of Mucyst Tablet
When and on what circumstances Mucyst Tablet has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Mucyst Tablet
- Why Mucyst Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Mucyst Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Mucyst Tablet?
- How Mucyst Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Mucyst Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Mucyst Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Mucyst Tablet?
- Mucosys Tablet
- Mucotab Et Tablet
- Mucotroy Injection
- Mucotyle Injection
- Mucozen Forte Tablet
- Mucozen Plus Tablet
- Mucozen Tablet
- Mucyst Injection
- Mucyst+Cilol Injection
- Mucyst+Cilol Tablet
- Mudox Capsule
- Muecodil T Syrup
- Mufe Capsule
- Mufe Suspension
- Mufe Syrup
- Mufe Total Tablet
- Mufect Ointment
- Mufect Skin Ointment