Post your questions about Mucotroy Injection - in the Forum
Mucotroy Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Mucotroy Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Mucotroy Injection drug is prescribed?
- Liver toxicity due to paracetamol overdose
- Mucus thinning due to bronchitis
- Mucus thinning due to pneumonia
- Dry eye syndromes due to deficient tear secretion
Mucotroy Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Mucotroy Injection drug?
- Hypotension or Hypertension
- Increased heart rate
- Bone pain
- Blurred vision
- Abnormal blood counts
- Slow heart rate
- Swelling of eyes
- Lips swelling
- Liver function deterio
Composition Salts in Mucotroy Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Mucotroy Injection drug?
- Acetyl cysteine (1000 mg)
Working methodology of Mucotroy Injection
How the drug Mucotroy Injection works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Clearing the mucus in lungs.
Interactions of Mucotroy Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Mucotroy Injection drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Mucotroy Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Mucotroy Injection?
- Consult your doctor if you are suffering from allergic reactions
Contra Indications of Mucotroy Injection
When and on what circumstances Mucotroy Injection has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Mucotroy Injection
- Why Mucotroy Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Mucotroy Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Mucotroy Injection?
- How Mucotroy Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Mucotroy Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Mucotroy Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Mucotroy Injection?