Mucotab Et Tablet
Post your questions about Mucotab Et Tablet - in the Forum
Mucotab Et Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Mucotab Et Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Mucotab Et Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Liver toxicity due to paracetamol overdose
- Mucus thinning due to bronchitis
- Mucus thinning due to pneumonia
- Dry eye syndromes due to deficient tear secretion
Mucotab Et Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Mucotab Et Tablet drug?
- Lips swelling
- Liver function deterioration
- Chest tightness or pain
- Rash temperature
- Puffy eyes
- Respiratory distress
- Skin rash
- Skin itching
- Facial pain
- Eye pain
Composition Salts in Mucotab Et Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Mucotab Et Tablet drug?
- Acetyl cysteine (600mg)
Interactions of Mucotab Et Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Mucotab Et Tablet drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Mucotab Et Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Mucotab Et Tablet?
- Consult your doctor if you are suffering from allergic reactions
Contra Indications of Mucotab Et Tablet
When and on what circumstances Mucotab Et Tablet has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Mucotab Et Tablet
- Why Mucotab Et Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Mucotab Et Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Mucotab Et Tablet?
- How Mucotab Et Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Mucotab Et Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Mucotab Et Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Mucotab Et Tablet?
- Mucosol Syrup
- Mucosolvin Syrup
- Mucospel Syrup
- Mucosrin Tablet
- Mucosyn Syrup
- Mucosyn Tablet
- Mucosys Injection
- Mucosys Tablet
- Mucotab Plus Capsule
- Mucotab Tablet
- Mucotroy Injection
- Mucotyle Injection
- Mucozen Forte Tablet
- Mucozen Plus Tablet
- Mucozen Tablet
- Mucyst Injection
- Mucyst Tablet
- Mucyst+Cilol Injection