Post your questions about Mucosys Injection - in the Forum
Mucosys Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Mucosys Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Mucosys Injection drug is prescribed?
- Tear deficiency
- Acute cough due to viscous mucus
- Paracetamol poisoning
Mucosys Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Mucosys Injection drug?
- Blurred vision
- Anaphylactoid reactions
- Cardiac arrest
Composition Salts in Mucosys Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Mucosys Injection drug?
- Acetyl cysteine (1000 mg)
Interactions of Mucosys Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Mucosys Injection drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Mucosys Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Mucosys Injection?
- Consult your doctor if suffering from lung diseases
Contra Indications of Mucosys Injection
When and on what circumstances Mucosys Injection has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Mucosys Injection
- Why Mucosys Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Mucosys Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Mucosys Injection?
- How Mucosys Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Mucosys Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Mucosys Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Mucosys Injection?
- Mucosma Tablet
- Mucosol Expectorant
- Mucosolvin Tablet
- Mucospel D Syrup
- Mucospel Syrup
- Mucosrin Tablet
- Mucosyn Syrup
- Mucosyn Tablet
- Mucosys Tablet
- Mucotab Et Tablet
- Mucotab Plus Capsule
- Mucotab Tablet
- Mucotroy Injection
- Mucotyle Injection
- Mucozen Forte Tablet
- Mucozen Plus Tablet
- Mucozen Tablet
- Mucyst Injection