Post your questions about Mucomix Injection - in the Forum
Mucomix Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Mucomix Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Mucomix Injection drug is prescribed?
- Tear deficiency
- Paracetamol poisoning
- Acute cough due to viscous mucus
Mucomix Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Mucomix Injection drug?
- Blurred vision
- Anaphylactoid reactions
- Cardiac arrest
Composition Salts in Mucomix Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Mucomix Injection drug?
- Acetyl cysteine (400 mg)
Working methodology of Mucomix Injection
How the drug Mucomix Injection works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Clearing the mucus in lungs.
Interactions of Mucomix Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Mucomix Injection drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Mucomix Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Mucomix Injection?
- Consult your doctor if suffering from lung diseases
Contra Indications of Mucomix Injection
When and on what circumstances Mucomix Injection has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Mucomix Injection
- Why Mucomix Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Mucomix Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Mucomix Injection?
- How Mucomix Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Mucomix Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Mucomix Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Mucomix Injection?