Post your questions about Mucobenz Syrup - in the Forum
Mucobenz Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Mucobenz Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases Mucobenz Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Intubation mucositis
- Mouth ulcers
- Oral infections
- Pharynx inflammation
- Dental surgeries
Mucobenz Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Mucobenz Syrup drug?
- Numbness or stinging sensation on local application
- If taken orally causes a feeling of well being
- In high doses hallucinations
- Dry mouth
Composition Salts in Mucobenz Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in Mucobenz Syrup drug?
- Benzydamine (0.15% w/v)
Working methodology of Mucobenz Syrup
How the drug Mucobenz Syrup works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Inhibiting prostaglandin and thromboxane biosynthesis.
Interactions of Mucobenz Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Mucobenz Syrup drug?
- Consult your doctor before taking any medicine with this salt
Precautions to be taken for Mucobenz Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Mucobenz Syrup?
- Any allergy
- Patients with history of kidney disease
Contra Indications of Mucobenz Syrup
When and on what circumstances Mucobenz Syrup has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Mucobenz Syrup
- Why Mucobenz Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Mucobenz Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Mucobenz Syrup?
- How Mucobenz Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Mucobenz Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Mucobenz Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of Mucobenz Syrup?