Post your questions about Mucinac Injection - in the Forum
Mucinac Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Mucinac Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Mucinac Injection drug is prescribed?
- Liver toxicity due to paracetamol overdose
- Mucus thinning due to bronchitis
- Mucus thinning due to pneumonia
- Dry eye syndromes due to deficient tear secretion
Mucinac Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Mucinac Injection drug?
- Chest tightness or pain
- Puffy eyes
- Skin rash
- Skin itching
- Rash temperature
- Respiratory distress
- Facial pain
- Eye pain
- Bone pain
- Blurred vision
- Abnormal blood counts
Composition Salts in Mucinac Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Mucinac Injection drug?
- Acetyl cysteine (20%w/v)
Interactions of Mucinac Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Mucinac Injection drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Mucinac Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Mucinac Injection?
- Consult your doctor if you are suffering from allergic reactions
Contra Indications of Mucinac Injection
When and on what circumstances Mucinac Injection has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Mucinac Injection
- Why Mucinac Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Mucinac Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Mucinac Injection?
- How Mucinac Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Mucinac Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Mucinac Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Mucinac Injection?
- Mucambo T Syrup
- Mucare Injection
- Mucaryl Expect Syrup
- Mucaryl Plus Expectorant
- Mucidal Ointment
- Mucidal Skin Ointment
- Muciday Tablet
- Mucifi Capsule
- Mucinac Respules Injection
- Mucinac Tablet
- Mucinex Expectorant
- Mucinex Syrup
- Muco Asthalin Tablet
- Muco Asthasol Syrup
- Muco Asthasol Tablet
- Mucobar A Tablet
- Mucobar Cold Tablet
- Mucobar Forte Tablet