Post your questions about 3 Tone Tc Syrup - in the Forum
3 Tone Tc Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of 3 Tone Tc Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases 3 Tone Tc Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Occasional constipation
- Migraine and vascular headache
- Itching and runny nose
- Liver disorders
- Loss of appetite
- Watery eyes
- Asthma symptoms in adults
3 Tone Tc Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by 3 Tone Tc Syrup drug?
- Disturbed coordination
- Difficult urination
- Continuing constipation
- Changes in appetite
- Burning of skin
- Sudden weight gain
- Urge to vomit
- Unusual swell
Composition Salts in 3 Tone Tc Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in 3 Tone Tc Syrup drug?
- Tricholine citrate (275 mg)
- Sorbitol (3.575 gm)
- Cyproheptadine (2 mg)
Working methodology of 3 Tone Tc Syrup
How the drug 3 Tone Tc Syrup works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Mobilizing cell membrane cholesterol and promotes liver degeneration.
- Retaining fluid in the colon.
- Blocking the action of histamine.
Interactions of 3 Tone Tc Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with 3 Tone Tc Syrup drug?
- Opioid analgesics
- Sodium polystyrene sulfonate
- Tricyclic antidepressants
Precautions to be taken for 3 Tone Tc Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering 3 Tone Tc Syrup?
- Avoid drinking alcohol as it can increase certain side effects
- Be careful if you have abdominal pain
- or rectal bleeding
- Consult your doctor before taking this medicine if you are pregnant
- Do not start or continue the drug without consulting
- Do not take additional laxatives
- Do not take this medicine while you are breastfeeding
- If you are allergic to it or any of the other ingredients
- If you are taking other medicines such as antihistamines or monoamine-oxidase inhibitors
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of 3 Tone Tc Syrup
When and on what circumstances 3 Tone Tc Syrup has to be avoided?
- Acid-base imbalance or diabetes
- Angle-closure glaucoma
- Bladder neck obstruction
- Cyproheptadine and other drugs of similar chemical structure
- Elderly or debilitated patients
- Fructose intolerance
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitor therapy
- Newborn or premature infants
- Nursing mothers
- Severe heart or kidney problems
- Stenosing peptic ulcer
Top Questions about 3 Tone Tc Syrup
- Why 3 Tone Tc Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of 3 Tone Tc Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in 3 Tone Tc Syrup?
- How 3 Tone Tc Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of 3 Tone Tc Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using 3 Tone Tc Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of 3 Tone Tc Syrup?