Post your questions about Anamid Injection - in the Forum
Anamid Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Anamid Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Anamid Injection drug is prescribed?
- Catabolic states
- Breast cancer
- Kidney failure
Anamid Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Anamid Injection drug?
- Increased sexual desire
- Iron deficiency anaemia
- High calcium level in blood
- Increased hemoglobin
- Increased in male characteristics in women
- Changes in blood lipids
Composition Salts in Anamid Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Anamid Injection drug?
- Nandrolone (25 mg)
Interactions of Anamid Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Anamid Injection drug?
- Adrenal steroid
- Adrenocorticotropic hormone
- Oral anticoagulants
- Oral antidiabetic agents
Precautions to be taken for Anamid Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Anamid Injection?
- Do not consume this drug with high calcium level or kidney damage
- Not recommended to take this drug if patient have prostate cancer
- Should not be used to enhance the ability in sports
Contra Indications of Anamid Injection
When and on what circumstances Anamid Injection has to be avoided?
- Liver disease
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Prostatic or breast carcinoma
Top Questions about Anamid Injection
- Why Anamid Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Anamid Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Anamid Injection?
- How Anamid Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Anamid Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Anamid Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Anamid Injection?
- Analgec Tablet
- Analgin Tablet
- Analiv Ud Tablet
- Analtra Dt Tablet
- Analtra P Tablet
- Analwin D Tablet
- Analytica Card Strip
- Anamax Tablet
- Anamika Injection
- Anamol Plus Tablet
- Anamol Rectal Suppository
- Anamol Suppository
- Ananda Tablet
- Anaphase Skin Shampoo
- Anapro Powder
- Anaproct Capsule
- Anaproct Ointment
- Anaproct Rectal Ointment