Aceact P Tablet
Post your questions about Aceact P Tablet - in the Forum
Aceact P Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Aceact P Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Aceact P Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Periods pain
- Joint pain
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Ear pain
Aceact P Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Aceact P Tablet drug?
- Stomach and intestine ulcers
- Stomach inflammation
- Visual disturbance
- Swollen facial features
- Intestine bleeding
- Increased liver enzymes in blood
Composition Salts in Aceact P Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Aceact P Tablet drug?
- Paracetamol (500 mg)
- Aceclofenac (100 mg)
Interactions of Aceact P Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Aceact P Tablet drug?
- Interfere with certain laboratory tests
- Juxtapid mipomersen
Precautions to be taken for Aceact P Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Aceact P Tablet?
- Avoid using it if allergic to paracetamol
- Consult your doctor if you are suffering from crohn's disease
- kidney disease
- gastrointestinal disease
- blood clotting problems
- systemic lupus erythematosus
- metabolism disturbances
- Do not operate machinery or drive
- Do not take paracetamol if you consume alcoholic beverages every day
Contra Indications of Aceact P Tablet
When and on what circumstances Aceact P Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reaction
- Bleeding or bleeding disorders
- Heart attack
- Hepatic impairment
- Liver failure
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Severe kidney disease
- Stomach ulcer or intestinal bleeding
Top Questions about Aceact P Tablet
- Why Aceact P Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Aceact P Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Aceact P Tablet?
- How Aceact P Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Aceact P Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Aceact P Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Aceact P Tablet?
- Ace Proxyvon Gel
- Ace Proxyvon Sp Tablet
- Ace Q Para Tablet
- Ace Revelol Tablet
- Ace S Drops
- Ace Tablet
- Ace X Tablet
- Aceact Injection
- Aceact Tablet
- Aceair Capsule
- Acean Injection
- Acebel P Tablet
- Acebel SP Tablet
- Acebey P Tablet
- Acebid CZ Tablet
- Acebid Oz Tablet
- Acebid Plus Tablet
- Acebid SP Tablet