Post your questions about Aceact Injection - in the Forum
Aceact Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Aceact Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Aceact Injection drug is prescribed?
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
Aceact Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Aceact Injection drug?
- Loose motions
- Mouth ulcers
- Increased liver enzymes in blood
- Intestine bleeding
- Allergic reac
Composition Salts in Aceact Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Aceact Injection drug?
- Aceclofenac (150 mg)
Interactions of Aceact Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Aceact Injection drug?
Precautions to be taken for Aceact Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Aceact Injection?
- Consult your doctor if you are suffering from crohn's disease
- kidney disease
- gastrointestinal disease
- blood clotting problems
- systemic lupus erythematosus
- metabolism disturbances
- Do not operate machinery or drive
Contra Indications of Aceact Injection
When and on what circumstances Aceact Injection has to be avoided?
- Allergic reaction
- Bleeding or bleeding disorders
- Heart attack
- Liver failure
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Severe kidney disease
- Stomach ulcer or intestinal bleeding
Top Questions about Aceact Injection
- Why Aceact Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Aceact Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Aceact Injection?
- How Aceact Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Aceact Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Aceact Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Aceact Injection?
- Ace Proxyvon Cr Tablet
- Ace Proxyvon Gel
- Ace Proxyvon TH Tablet
- Ace Q Para Tablet
- Ace Revelol Tablet
- Ace S Drops
- Ace Tablet
- Ace X Tablet
- Aceact P Tablet
- Aceact Tablet
- Aceair Capsule
- Acean Injection
- Acebel P Tablet
- Acebel SP Tablet
- Acebey P Tablet
- Acebid CZ Tablet
- Acebid Oz Tablet
- Acebid Plus Tablet