Post your questions about 3 Pin Tablet - in the Forum
3 Pin Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of 3 Pin Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases 3 Pin Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Periods pain
- Sore throat
- Sports injuries
- Air cavities around nose
- Back pain
- Blood clots
- Bones and joints pain
- Gout attacks
3 Pin Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by 3 Pin Tablet drug?
- Skin reddening
- Shortness of breath
- Abnormalities of blood cells
- Acute renal tubular necrosis
- Bleeding nose
- Blood dyscrasias
- Allergic reactions
- Swollen facial features
- Urge to vomit
Composition Salts in 3 Pin Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in 3 Pin Tablet drug?
- Paracetamol (500 mg)
- Diclofenac potassium (75 mg)
- Serratiopeptidase (15 mg)
Working methodology of 3 Pin Tablet
How the drug 3 Pin Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Increasing the pain threshold and increases the blood flow across the skin
- heat loss and sweating.
- Reducing the substances in the body that cause inflammation and pain.
- Breaking down the chemical mediators.
Interactions of 3 Pin Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with 3 Pin Tablet drug?
- Interfere with certain laboratory tests
- Juxtapid mipomersen
Precautions to be taken for 3 Pin Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering 3 Pin Tablet?
- Avoid using it if allergic to paracetamol
- Bleeding disorders
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Do not take paracetamol if you consume alcoholic beverages every day
- Planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of 3 Pin Tablet
When and on what circumstances 3 Pin Tablet has to be avoided?
- Bleeding disorders
- Blood coagulation disorders
- Children under the age of 14 years
- Hepatic impairment
Top Questions about 3 Pin Tablet
- Why 3 Pin Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of 3 Pin Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in 3 Pin Tablet?
- How 3 Pin Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of 3 Pin Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using 3 Pin Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of 3 Pin Tablet?