Ace S Drops
Post your questions about Ace S Drops - in the Forum
Ace S Drops drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Ace S Drops
Why and for what indications and diseases Ace S Drops drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections of the outer ear
- Typhoid fever
- Life-threatening infection
- Inflammation of parts of membrane of the eye
- Inflammation of inside and outer surface of the eye
Ace S Drops medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Ace S Drops drug?
- Deficiency of platelets in the blood
- Dark urine
- Damaged hematopoietic stem cells
- Abnormal sense of taste
- Blood disorders
- Allergic reactions
- Blurred vision
- Bone mar
Composition Salts in Ace S Drops
List of generics and active salts used in Ace S Drops drug?
Interactions of Ace S Drops with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Ace S Drops drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Benzathine penicillin
- Ethinyl estradiol
- Iron dextran
- Iron salts
- Iron sorbitol
- Procaine penicillin
Precautions to be taken for Ace S Drops
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Ace S Drops?
- Avoid repeated courses
- Avoid situations in which bruising or injury may occur
- Check blood sugar levels closely
- Consult your doctor if you are concomitantly using anticoagulants
- Consult your doctor in case you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine
- herbal preparation or dietary supplement
- allergies to medicines or foods
- have anemia
- bone marrow problems
- liver disease
- kidney problem
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not use contact lenses for at least 10-15 minutes after using this drug
- Do not wear contact lenses during the treatment for eye infection
- Monitor blood counts and plasma concentration before and during treatment
- Never use in minor infections or those of undefined etiology
- Prevent infection by avoiding contact with people with colds or other infections
- Take it with full glass of water on an empty stomach
Contra Indications of Ace S Drops
When and on what circumstances Ace S Drops has to be avoided?
- Bone marrow hypoplasia
- Children below the age of 2 years
- Concomitant use of penicillins
- Contact lenses during treatment
- Fungal or viral eye infection
- Large doses in neonates
- Trivial infections
Top Questions about Ace S Drops
- Why Ace S Drops is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Ace S Drops?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Ace S Drops?
- How Ace S Drops medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Ace S Drops with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Ace S Drops?
- What are the Contra Indications of Ace S Drops?
- Ace Plus Ethics Tablet
- Ace Plus Sp Tablet
- Ace Proxyvon Gel
- Ace Proxyvon Sp Tablet
- Ace Proxyvon Tablet
- Ace Proxyvon TH Tablet
- Ace Q Para Tablet
- Ace Revelol Tablet
- Ace Tablet
- Ace X Tablet
- Aceact Injection
- Aceact P Tablet
- Aceact Tablet
- Aceair Capsule
- Acean Injection
- Acebel P Tablet
- Acebel SP Tablet
- Acebey P Tablet
- Cetyl alcohol
- Cetyl myristoleate
- Chloramphenicol maleate
- Chloramphenicol palmitate
- Chloramphenicol sodium
- Chloramphenicol sodium succinate
- Chlorhexadine gluconate
- Chlorhexidine gluconate
- Chlorhexidine gluconate solution