Ace Revelol Tablet
Post your questions about Ace Revelol Tablet - in the Forum
Ace Revelol Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Ace Revelol Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Ace Revelol Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Myocardial infarction
- Migraine attacks
- Supraventricular arrhythmia
- Heart failure
- High blood pressure
- Cardiac arrhythmias
- Angina pectoris
Ace Revelol Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Ace Revelol Tablet drug?
- Slow heart rate
- Peyronie's disease
- Renal impairment
- Reversible partial or complete absence of hair from areas of the body
- Shortness of breath
- Sexual dysfunction
- Short term memory loss
Composition Salts in Ace Revelol Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Ace Revelol Tablet drug?
- Metoprolol (25 mg)
- Ramipril (2.5 mg)
Interactions of Ace Revelol Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Ace Revelol Tablet drug?
- Digitalis glycosides
- Hydralazine verapamil
- Indometacin epinephrine
- Inhalation anaesthetics
Precautions to be taken for Ace Revelol Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Ace Revelol Tablet?
- Do not take this medication if you are allergic to it
- Foods with high potassium content
- Patients with impaired hepatic function
Contra Indications of Ace Revelol Tablet
When and on what circumstances Ace Revelol Tablet has to be avoided?
- Abnormally low or unstable blood pressure
- Bilateral renal artery stenosis
- Cardiogenic shock
- Concurrent of K sparing diuretics
- Heart block
- Outflow tract obstruction
- Overt cardiac failure
- Sinus bradycardia
Top Questions about Ace Revelol Tablet
- Why Ace Revelol Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Ace Revelol Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Ace Revelol Tablet?
- How Ace Revelol Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Ace Revelol Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Ace Revelol Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Ace Revelol Tablet?
- Ace P Tablet
- Ace Plus Ethics Tablet
- Ace Proxyvon Cr Tablet
- Ace Proxyvon Gel
- Ace Proxyvon Sp Tablet
- Ace Proxyvon Tablet
- Ace Proxyvon TH Tablet
- Ace Q Para Tablet
- Ace S Drops
- Ace Tablet
- Ace X Tablet
- Aceact Injection
- Aceact P Tablet
- Aceact Tablet
- Aceair Capsule
- Acean Injection
- Acebel P Tablet
- Acebel SP Tablet
- Miconazole nitrate
- Microcrystalline hydroxy apatite calcium
- Micronised natural progesterone