Post your questions about Amzeclav Syrup - in the Forum
Amzeclav Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Amzeclav Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases Amzeclav Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Parathyroid fever
- Infections after surgery
- Bacterial infections
- Bacterial infections of heart
- Bacterial infections of gums
Amzeclav Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Amzeclav Syrup drug?
- Skin rash or itching
- Skin rash
- Severe skin allergies
- Serum sickness
- Increased in liver enzymes
- Irritation at the site of injection
- Infection or illness
Composition Salts in Amzeclav Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in Amzeclav Syrup drug?
- Amoxycillin (200 mg)
- Clavulanic acid (28.5 mg)
Interactions of Amzeclav Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Amzeclav Syrup drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Ethinyl Estradiol
Precautions to be taken for Amzeclav Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Amzeclav Syrup?
- Be careful if you have penicillin-associated jaundice or skin rash
- kidney or liver dysfunction
- Consult your doctor if you develop Allergic reactions
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take along with food and with plenty of fluids
- Take caution if you have kidney or liver problems
- Take the medicine with food
Contra Indications of Amzeclav Syrup
When and on what circumstances Amzeclav Syrup has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
- Glandular fever
- Penicillin hypersensitivity
Top Questions about Amzeclav Syrup
- Why Amzeclav Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Amzeclav Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Amzeclav Syrup?
- How Amzeclav Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Amzeclav Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Amzeclav Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of Amzeclav Syrup?
- Amypres Tablet
- Amypure Syrup
- Amyron Syrup
- Amyron Tablet
- Amystall P Tablet
- Amystop G Capsule
- Amyzen Injection
- Amz Injection
- Amzeclav Tablet
- Amzed Syrup
- Amzel El Tablet
- Amzel Tablet
- Amzen A Tablet
- Amzen Lp Tablet
- Amzid Injection
- Amzo Injection
- Amzol Injection
- Amzol Tablet