Ace Q Para Tablet
Post your questions about Ace Q Para Tablet - in the Forum
Ace Q Para Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Ace Q Para Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Ace Q Para Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Periods pain
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Ear pain
- Joint pain
- Ankylosing spondylitis
Ace Q Para Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Ace Q Para Tablet drug?
- Abnormalities of blood cells
- Acute renal tubular necrosis
- Abdominal pain
- Abdominal bleeding
- Allergic reactions
- Blood dyscrasias
- Feeling of sickness
- Swollen facial features
Composition Salts in Ace Q Para Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Ace Q Para Tablet drug?
- Paracetamol (500 mg)
- Aceclofenac (100 mg)
Interactions of Ace Q Para Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Ace Q Para Tablet drug?
- Interfere with certain laboratory tests
- Juxtapid mipomersen
Precautions to be taken for Ace Q Para Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Ace Q Para Tablet?
- Avoid using it if allergic to paracetamol
- Consult your doctor if you are suffering from crohn's disease
- kidney disease
- gastrointestinal disease
- blood clotting problems
- systemic lupus erythematosus
- metabolism disturbances
- Do not operate machinery or drive
- Do not take paracetamol if you consume alcoholic beverages every day
Contra Indications of Ace Q Para Tablet
When and on what circumstances Ace Q Para Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reaction
- Bleeding or bleeding disorders
- Heart attack
- Hepatic impairment
- Liver failure
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Severe kidney disease
- Stomach ulcer or intestinal bleeding
Top Questions about Ace Q Para Tablet
- Why Ace Q Para Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Ace Q Para Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Ace Q Para Tablet?
- How Ace Q Para Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Ace Q Para Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Ace Q Para Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Ace Q Para Tablet?
- Ace Injection
- Ace P Tablet
- Ace Plus Tablet
- Ace Proxyvon Cr Tablet
- Ace Proxyvon Gel
- Ace Proxyvon Sp Tablet
- Ace Proxyvon Tablet
- Ace Proxyvon TH Tablet
- Ace Revelol Tablet
- Ace S Drops
- Ace Tablet
- Ace X Tablet
- Aceact Injection
- Aceact P Tablet
- Aceact Tablet
- Aceair Capsule
- Acean Injection
- Acebel P Tablet