Post your questions about Amyn Syrup - in the Forum
Amyn Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Amyn Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases Amyn Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections of gums
- Bacterial infections of ear
- Bacterial infections of heart
- Bacterial infections of skin
- Bacterial infections of urinary tract
- Bacterial in
Amyn Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Amyn Syrup drug?
- Irritation at the site of injection
- Serum sickness
- Severe skin allergies
- Skin rash
Composition Salts in Amyn Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in Amyn Syrup drug?
- Amoxycillin (125 mg)
Interactions of Amyn Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Amyn Syrup drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Amyn Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Amyn Syrup?
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take the medicine with food
Contra Indications of Amyn Syrup
When and on what circumstances Amyn Syrup has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
Top Questions about Amyn Syrup
- Why Amyn Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Amyn Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Amyn Syrup?
- How Amyn Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Amyn Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Amyn Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of Amyn Syrup?
- Amycordial Tablet
- Amygyn Tablet
- Amylocarb Tablet
- Amylofix Tablet
- Amylux Suspension
- Amyn Capsule
- Amyn DT Tablet
- Amyn Kid Tablet
- Amypres C Tablet
- Amypres Tablet
- Amypure Syrup
- Amypure Tablet
- Amyron Capsule
- Amyron Syrup
- Amyron Tablet
- Amystall P Tablet
- Amystop G Capsule
- Amyzen Injection