Amyn DT Tablet
Post your questions about Amyn DT Tablet - in the Forum
Amyn DT Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Amyn DT Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Amyn DT Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections of heart
- Bacterial infections of gums
- Bacterial infections of ear
- Bacterial infections of respiratory tract
- Bacterial in
Amyn DT Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Amyn DT Tablet drug?
- Serum sickness
- Severe skin allergies
- Skin rash
- Irritation at the site of injection
Composition Salts in Amyn DT Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Amyn DT Tablet drug?
- Amoxycillin (750 mg)
Interactions of Amyn DT Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Amyn DT Tablet drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Amyn DT Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Amyn DT Tablet?
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take the medicine with food
Contra Indications of Amyn DT Tablet
When and on what circumstances Amyn DT Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
Top Questions about Amyn DT Tablet
- Why Amyn DT Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Amyn DT Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Amyn DT Tablet?
- How Amyn DT Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Amyn DT Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Amyn DT Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Amyn DT Tablet?
- Amycordial Capsule
- Amycordial Syrup
- Amylac Cream
- Amylac Lotion
- Amylocarb Tablet
- Amylofix Tablet
- Amylux Suspension
- Amyn Capsule
- Amyn Kid Tablet
- Amyn Syrup
- Amypres C Tablet
- Amypres Tablet
- Amypure Syrup
- Amypure Tablet
- Amyron Capsule
- Amyron Syrup
- Amyron Tablet
- Amystall P Tablet