Post your questions about Mobinak Gel - in the Forum
Mobinak Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Mobinak Gel
Why and for what indications and diseases Mobinak Gel drug is prescribed?
- Muscle and joint injuries
- Inflammation and swelling in the joints and muscles
Mobinak Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Mobinak Gel drug?
- Stuffy nose
- High blood pressure
Composition Salts in Mobinak Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Mobinak Gel drug?
- Diclofenac diethyl ammonium (1.16% w/w)
Interactions of Mobinak Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Mobinak Gel drug?
Precautions to be taken for Mobinak Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Mobinak Gel?
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Mobinak Gel
When and on what circumstances Mobinak Gel has to be avoided?
- Asthma Children under the age of 14 years Hypersensitivity Pregnant Urticaria
Top Questions about Mobinak Gel
- Why Mobinak Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Mobinak Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Mobinak Gel?
- How Mobinak Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Mobinak Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Mobinak Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Mobinak Gel?
- Mobile Tablet
- Mobilene Injection
- Mobilex Tablet
- Mobilini Gel
- Mobility Capsule
- Mobilyser Tablet
- Mobimix Tablet
- Mobinac O Tablet
- Mobinax Injection
- Mobinex Tablet
- Mobinorm Tablet
- Mobipar Plus Tablet
- Mobipro Powder
- Mobipro Tablet
- Mobiride P Tablet
- Mobiride Sr Capsule
- Mobiride Tablet
- Mobirof Dt Tablet
- Diatrizoic acid dihydrate
- Di-calcium phosphate
- Di-Calcium Phosphate I
- Dichlorobenzyl alcohol
- Diclofenac acid
- Diclofenac diethylamine
- Diclofenac diethylammonium
- Diclofenac potassium
- Diclofenac sodium
- Dicyclomine hydrochloride