Post your questions about Mix Syrup - in the Forum
Mix Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Mix Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases Mix Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections
Mix Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Mix Syrup drug?
- White patches on the tongue
- Yellowing of eyes or skin
- Vaginal infection
- Sore tongue or mouth
- Upset stomach
- Unusual tiredness
- Abdominal cramps
- Abdominal pain
- Black a
Composition Salts in Mix Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in Mix Syrup drug?
- Ampicillin trihydrate (125 mg)
- Cloxacillin sodium (125 mg)
Interactions of Mix Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Mix Syrup drug?
- Birth control pills
- Live vaccines
- Oral contraceptives
Precautions to be taken for Mix Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Mix Syrup?
- Long-term treatment with cloxacillin
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Mix Syrup
When and on what circumstances Mix Syrup has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Food or milk
- Liver problems
Top Questions about Mix Syrup
- Why Mix Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Mix Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Mix Syrup?
- How Mix Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Mix Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Mix Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of Mix Syrup?
- Mityscab Skin Cream
- Mitzep Tablet
- Miwin Capsule
- Mix Biotic Capsule
- Mix Capsule
- Mix Carotin Capsule
- Mix Injection
- Mix Neonate Injection
- Mix Tablet
- Mixab Infusion
- Mixact H Injection
- Mixagrip Tablet
- Mixbiotic Ear Drops
- Mixcarotin Capsule
- Mixderm Cream
- Mixderm G M Cream
- MixdermGM Skin Cream
- Mixiderm Skin Cream