Post your questions about Mix Capsule - in the Forum
Mix Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Mix Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases Mix Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections
Mix Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Mix Capsule drug?
- Hives and itching
- Itching or discharge from the vagina
- Difficulty in breathing
- Diarrhoea and vomiting
- Pink or dark urine
- Skin rash
- Shortness of breath
- Vaginal infec
Composition Salts in Mix Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Mix Capsule drug?
- Ampicillin trihydrate (250 mg)
- Cloxacillin sodium (250 mg)
Interactions of Mix Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Mix Capsule drug?
- Birth control pills
- Live vaccines
- Oral contraceptives
Precautions to be taken for Mix Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Mix Capsule?
- Long-term treatment with cloxacillin
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Mix Capsule
When and on what circumstances Mix Capsule has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Food or milk
- Liver problems
Top Questions about Mix Capsule
- Why Mix Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Mix Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Mix Capsule?
- How Mix Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Mix Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Mix Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Mix Capsule?
- Mitynor M Tablet
- Mitynor T Tablet
- Mityscab Skin Cream
- Mitzep Tablet
- Mivets G Tablet
- Mivon Capsule
- Miwin Capsule
- Mix Biotic Capsule
- Mix Carotin Capsule
- Mix Injection
- Mix Neonate Injection
- Mix Syrup
- Mix Tablet
- Mixab Infusion
- Mixact H Injection
- Mixagrip Tablet
- Mixbiotic Ear Drops
- Mixcarotin Capsule