Amx Caps Capsule
Post your questions about Amx Caps Capsule - in the Forum
Amx Caps Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Amx Caps Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases Amx Caps Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Parathyroid fever
- Bacterial infections of gums
- Bacterial infections of ear
- Bacterial infections of heart
- Bacterial infections of respirator
Amx Caps Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Amx Caps Capsule drug?
- Irritation at the site of injection
- Skin rash
- Severe skin allergies
- Serum sickness
Composition Salts in Amx Caps Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Amx Caps Capsule drug?
- Amoxycillin (250 mg)
Interactions of Amx Caps Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Amx Caps Capsule drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Amx Caps Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Amx Caps Capsule?
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take the medicine with food
Contra Indications of Amx Caps Capsule
When and on what circumstances Amx Caps Capsule has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
Top Questions about Amx Caps Capsule
- Why Amx Caps Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Amx Caps Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Amx Caps Capsule?
- How Amx Caps Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Amx Caps Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Amx Caps Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Amx Caps Capsule?
- Amvitral Z Powder
- Amvofer Syrup
- Amvtron DT Tablet
- Amwa AT Tablet
- Amwa Tablet
- Amwel AT Tablet
- Amwel Tablet
- Amwin Injection
- Amx Capsule
- Amx Dc Capsule
- Amx Syrup
- Amx Tablet
- Amxd Skin Lotion
- Amxime O Tablet
- Amxime Tablet
- Amy B Tablet
- Amy Expectorant
- Amycan Injection