Post your questions about 3 Phase Tablet - in the Forum
3 Phase Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of 3 Phase Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases 3 Phase Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Birth control pills
- Synthetic hormone replacement therapy
3 Phase Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by 3 Phase Tablet drug?
- Urge to vomit
- Tenderness in breast
- Temporary feeling of sleepiness
- Weight gain
- Fluid retention leading to swelling
- Excessive gas in stomach
- Abnormal vaginal discharge
Composition Salts in 3 Phase Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in 3 Phase Tablet drug?
- Natural micronised progesterone (50 mg)
Working methodology of 3 Phase Tablet
How the drug 3 Phase Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Preventing uterus from the exposure of estrogen therapy.
Interactions of 3 Phase Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with 3 Phase Tablet drug?
- St. john's wort
Precautions to be taken for 3 Phase Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering 3 Phase Tablet?
- Can cause dizziness and drowsiness
- Can cause fluid retention
- Do not operate any heavy machinery or drive
- Do not use if suffering from hyperplasia
Contra Indications of 3 Phase Tablet
When and on what circumstances 3 Phase Tablet has to be avoided?
- Abnormal genital bleeding
- History of breast cancer
- Liver dysfunction
- Pulmonary embolism
- Suspected pregnancy
Top Questions about 3 Phase Tablet
- Why 3 Phase Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of 3 Phase Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in 3 Phase Tablet?
- How 3 Phase Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of 3 Phase Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using 3 Phase Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of 3 Phase Tablet?