Post your questions about Mini Spas Syrup - in the Forum
Mini Spas Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Mini Spas Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases Mini Spas Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Intestinal disorder
- Esophagus inflammation
- Abdominal swelling
- Skin problem
- Stomach and intestinal cramping
- Gastrocardiac syndrome
Mini Spas Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Mini Spas Syrup drug?
- Blurred vision
- Dry eyes
- Dry mouth
Composition Salts in Mini Spas Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in Mini Spas Syrup drug?
- Activated dimethicone (40 mg)
- Dicyclomine hydrochloride (10 mg)
Working methodology of Mini Spas Syrup
How the drug Mini Spas Syrup works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Reducing flatulence with its mucosal protective and anti foaming properties.
- Slowing down the natural movements of the gut and relaxing the muscles in the intestines and stomach.
Interactions of Mini Spas Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Mini Spas Syrup drug?
Precautions to be taken for Mini Spas Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Mini Spas Syrup?
- Consult your doctor if suffering from health problems such as skin cuts
- sores and skin prone to acne breakouts
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Do not exercise in hot weather
- Drink a lot of fluids
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Mini Spas Syrup
When and on what circumstances Mini Spas Syrup has to be avoided?
- Obstructive uropathy
- Severe ulcerative colitis
Top Questions about Mini Spas Syrup
- Why Mini Spas Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Mini Spas Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Mini Spas Syrup?
- How Mini Spas Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Mini Spas Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Mini Spas Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of Mini Spas Syrup?