Ace P Tablet
Post your questions about Ace P Tablet - in the Forum
Ace P Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Ace P Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Ace P Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Periods pain
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Ear pain
- Joint pain
Ace P Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Ace P Tablet drug?
- Feeling of sickness
- Mouth ulcers
- Loose motions
- Liver toxicity
- Less white blood cells
- Liver damage
- Increased liver enzymes in blood
Composition Salts in Ace P Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Ace P Tablet drug?
- Paracetamol (500 mg)
- Aceclofenac (100 mg)
Interactions of Ace P Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Ace P Tablet drug?
- Interfere with certain laboratory tests
- Juxtapid mipomersen
Precautions to be taken for Ace P Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Ace P Tablet?
- Avoid using it if allergic to paracetamol
- Consult your doctor if you are suffering from crohn's disease
- kidney disease
- gastrointestinal disease
- blood clotting problems
- systemic lupus erythematosus
- metabolism disturbances
- Do not operate machinery or drive
- Do not take paracetamol if you consume alcoholic beverages every day
Contra Indications of Ace P Tablet
When and on what circumstances Ace P Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reaction
- Bleeding or bleeding disorders
- Heart attack
- Hepatic impairment
- Liver failure
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Severe kidney disease
- Stomach ulcer or intestinal bleeding
Top Questions about Ace P Tablet
- Why Ace P Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Ace P Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Ace P Tablet?
- How Ace P Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Ace P Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Ace P Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Ace P Tablet?
- Accutrend Glucose Strip
- Accuzon Injection
- Acderm Cream
- Acdt Gel
- Ace AZ Tablet
- Ace Bio Tablet
- Ace Ex Capsule
- Ace Injection
- Ace Plus Ethics Tablet
- Ace Plus Sp Tablet
- Ace Plus Tablet
- Ace Proxyvon Cr Tablet
- Ace Proxyvon Gel
- Ace Proxyvon Sp Tablet
- Ace Proxyvon Tablet
- Ace Proxyvon TH Tablet
- Ace Q Para Tablet
- Ace Revelol Tablet