Amstar Clav Syrup
Post your questions about Amstar Clav Syrup - in the Forum
Amstar Clav Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Amstar Clav Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases Amstar Clav Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections of urinary tract
- Bacterial infections of skin
- Bacterial infections of respiratory tract
- Bacterial infections
- Bacterial infections of gums
Amstar Clav Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Amstar Clav Syrup drug?
- Irritation at the site of injection
- Increased in liver enzymes
- Infection or illness
- Fungal infections
- Abnormal blood counts
Composition Salts in Amstar Clav Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in Amstar Clav Syrup drug?
- Amoxycillin (200 mg)
- Clavulanic acid (28.5 mg)
Interactions of Amstar Clav Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Amstar Clav Syrup drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Ethinyl Estradiol
Precautions to be taken for Amstar Clav Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Amstar Clav Syrup?
- Be careful if you have penicillin-associated jaundice or skin rash
- kidney or liver dysfunction
- Consult your doctor if you develop Allergic reactions
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take along with food and with plenty of fluids
- Take caution if you have kidney or liver problems
- Take the medicine with food
Contra Indications of Amstar Clav Syrup
When and on what circumstances Amstar Clav Syrup has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
- Glandular fever
- Penicillin hypersensitivity
Top Questions about Amstar Clav Syrup
- Why Amstar Clav Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Amstar Clav Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Amstar Clav Syrup?
- How Amstar Clav Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Amstar Clav Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Amstar Clav Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of Amstar Clav Syrup?
- Amsef S Injection
- Amsera D Tablet
- Amset Xt Tablet
- Amsha Forte Tablet
- Amsha Plus Tablet
- Amsha Tablet
- Amsol SR Tablet
- Amstar Clav Injection
- Amstar Clav Tablet
- Amsten Tablet
- Amsure Tablet
- Amsurgeat Tablet
- Amsyc Tablet
- Amsyl Tablet
- Amtas AT F Tablet
- Amtas AT Tablet
- Amtas E Tablet
- Amtas Ht Tablet