Ace AZ Tablet
Post your questions about Ace AZ Tablet - in the Forum
Ace AZ Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Ace AZ Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Ace AZ Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Throat infection
- Sinus infection
- Skin infections
- Respiratory tract infections
- Chest infections
- Urogenital infections
Ace AZ Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Ace AZ Tablet drug?
- Sensation of pins
- Problems digesting your food
- Skin rashes
- Urge to vomit
- Stomach pain or cramps
- Abdominal pain
- Abnormal blood counts
- Altered taste sensation
- Lack of appet
Composition Salts in Ace AZ Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Ace AZ Tablet drug?
- Azithromycin (500 mg)
Interactions of Ace AZ Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Ace AZ Tablet drug?
- Cholesterol lowering medicines
- Zidovudine nelfinavir
Precautions to be taken for Ace AZ Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Ace AZ Tablet?
- Consult your doctor in case you suffer from allergy
- pseudomembranous colitis and impaired liver function
- Do not take any antacids containing magnesium or aluminium for up to 2 hours
Contra Indications of Ace AZ Tablet
When and on what circumstances Ace AZ Tablet has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Ace AZ Tablet
- Why Ace AZ Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Ace AZ Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Ace AZ Tablet?
- How Ace AZ Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Ace AZ Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Ace AZ Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Ace AZ Tablet?
- Accutaz Hs Injection
- Accutaz PS Injection
- Accutrend Glucose Strip
- Accuzon Injection
- Accuzon Plus Injection
- Acdc Tablet
- Acderm Cream
- Acdt Gel
- Ace Bio Tablet
- Ace Ex Capsule
- Ace Injection
- Ace P Tablet
- Ace Plus Ethics Tablet
- Ace Plus Sp Tablet
- Ace Plus Tablet
- Ace Proxyvon Cr Tablet
- Ace Proxyvon Gel
- Ace Proxyvon Sp Tablet