Amracef CV DT Tablet
Post your questions about Amracef CV DT Tablet - in the Forum
Amracef CV DT Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Amracef CV DT Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Amracef CV DT Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Kidney infections
- Infections after surgery
- Bacterial infections
- Bacterial infections of ear and nose
Amracef CV DT Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Amracef CV DT Tablet drug?
- GI disturbances
- Fungal infections
- Pseudomembranous colitis
- Skin rash or itching
- Abdominal pain
- Abnormal blood counts
- Allergic skin reaction
- Increased in liver enzyme
Composition Salts in Amracef CV DT Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Amracef CV DT Tablet drug?
- Cefixime (100 mg)
- Clavulanic acid (62.5 mg)
Interactions of Amracef CV DT Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Amracef CV DT Tablet drug?
- Ethinyl Estradiol
Precautions to be taken for Amracef CV DT Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Amracef CV DT Tablet?
- Be careful if you have penicillin-associated jaundice or skin rash
- kidney or liver dysfunction
- Consult your doctor if you develop Allergic reactions
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- History of anemia
- Inflammation of colon
- Kidney problems
- Liver or kidney disease
- Severe renal impairment
- Take along with food and with plenty of fluids
- Take caution if you have kidney or liver problems
- Take medicine with meals
- Taking medicines to thin the blood
Contra Indications of Amracef CV DT Tablet
When and on what circumstances Amracef CV DT Tablet has to be avoided?
- Child less than 6 months of age
- Glandular fever
- Penicillin hypersensitivity
Top Questions about Amracef CV DT Tablet
- Why Amracef CV DT Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Amracef CV DT Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Amracef CV DT Tablet?
- How Amracef CV DT Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Amracef CV DT Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Amracef CV DT Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Amracef CV DT Tablet?
- Amputum Injection
- Ampy C Injection
- Ampy S Injection
- Ampylox Injection
- Ampysul Injection
- Amq Injection
- Amq Suspension
- Amq Tablet
- Amracef CV Tablet
- Amracef O Tablet
- Amradox Syrup
- Amradox Tablet
- Amrap AT Tablet
- Amrap Tablet
- Amrea C Tablet
- Amrea Tablet
- Amree Plus Capsule
- Amree Plus Granules Sachet