Post your questions about Meliyos Tablet - in the Forum
Meliyos Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Meliyos Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Meliyos Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Behavioral disorders
- Depression with or without anxiety
- Emotional disorders
- Psychotic disorders
Meliyos Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Meliyos Tablet drug?
- Loose motions
- Liver dysfunction
- Low blood pressure
- Itching of skin
- Muscle rigidity
- Movement disorder with feeling of restlessness
- Muscle pain
- Twitching or jerking movement
Composition Salts in Meliyos Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Meliyos Tablet drug?
- Flupenthixol (0.5 mg)
- Melitracen (10 mg)
Interactions of Meliyos Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Meliyos Tablet drug?
- Cns depressants
- Cns depression-producing medications
Precautions to be taken for Meliyos Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Meliyos Tablet?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Have parkinson's disease
- renal or hepatic impairment
- cardiovascular disease
- respiratory disorders
- urinary retention
- or prostatic hypertrophy
- Planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Pregnant or planning to get pregnant
Contra Indications of Meliyos Tablet
When and on what circumstances Meliyos Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Bone marrow depression
- Bone-marrow suppression
- Cardiac disease
- Cardiovascular disease
- Pre existing CNS depression
- Tumor of adrenal glands
Top Questions about Meliyos Tablet
- Why Meliyos Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Meliyos Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Meliyos Tablet?
- How Meliyos Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Meliyos Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Meliyos Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Meliyos Tablet?
- Melidens Suspension
- Melidex SR Tablet
- Melipox Spray
- Melipride M Tablet
- Melipride Tablet
- Melitus Forte Tablet
- Melitus Tablet
- Melixol Tablet
- Melleril Tablet
- Mellizide Mf Tablet
- Mellovog Tablet
- Mellowvit Capsule
- Mellowvit Powder
- Mellowvit Syrup
- Melmet Sr Tablet
- Melmet Tablet
- Melniv Gp Tablet
- Melnor Cream