Meldom DT Tablet
Post your questions about Meldom DT Tablet - in the Forum
Meldom DT Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Meldom DT Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Meldom DT Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Fullness of stomach
- Belching and heavy bloating
Meldom DT Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Meldom DT Tablet drug?
- Skin rashes
- Involuntary movement of face and jaw
- Breast enlargement
- Movement abnormalities due to parkinson's disease
- Muscular spasms
Composition Salts in Meldom DT Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Meldom DT Tablet drug?
- Domperidone maleate (10 mg)
Interactions of Meldom DT Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Meldom DT Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Meldom DT Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Meldom DT Tablet?
- Abnormal salt levels in the blood
- Above 60 years of age
- Allergic reactions
- tarry stools or blood in the stools
- Blockage or tear in the intestines
- Children below two year
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Fungal infections or antibiotics
- Heart problem
- Moderate to severe liver disease
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Renal or hepatic impairment
- Risk of cardiac arrhythmias
- Take 15 to 30 minutes before meals
- Tumor of the pituitary gland
Contra Indications of Meldom DT Tablet
When and on what circumstances Meldom DT Tablet has to be avoided?
- Gastrointestinal haemorrhage
- Obstruction and perforation
- Patients with prolactin releasing pituitary hormone
- Postoperative nausea and vomiting
Top Questions about Meldom DT Tablet
- Why Meldom DT Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Meldom DT Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Meldom DT Tablet?
- How Meldom DT Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Meldom DT Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Meldom DT Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Meldom DT Tablet?
- Melat Injection
- Melawash Cream
- Melbild Cream
- Melcholine Syrup
- Melcida Tablet
- Melcovit Capsule
- Melcovit Gold Capsule
- Melcyl Tablet
- Melev Tablet
- Melexin Kt Tablet
- Melexin Tablet
- Melfalax Lyo Injection
- Melfalax Tablet
- Melfil Cream
- Melflam Tablet
- Melgain Lotion
- Melicen Fp Tablet
- Melide Ap Tablet