Post your questions about Megeetron Tablet - in the Forum
Megeetron Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Megeetron Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Megeetron Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Hormone-dependent cancers like breast cancers
- Endometrial cancer
- Eating disorder
- Weakening of body in abnormal tissues growth
- Weakness of the body in AIDS
Megeetron Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Megeetron Tablet drug?
- Blood clots in the lungs
- Breakthrough or untimely vaginal bleeding
- Buildup of fluid which causes swelling
- Changes in mood
- Feeling weak
- Frequent urination
- Hair loss
Composition Salts in Megeetron Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Megeetron Tablet drug?
- Megestrol (160 mg)
Working methodology of Megeetron Tablet
How the drug Megeetron Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
Interactions of Megeetron Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Megeetron Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Megeetron Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Megeetron Tablet?
- Allergic reactions
- Elderly patients
- Have liver or kidney disease
- diabetes or adrenal gland disorder
- May interfere with the normal menstrual cycle in women
Contra Indications of Megeetron Tablet
When and on what circumstances Megeetron Tablet has to be avoided?
- Hepatic impairment
- History of thromboembolic disease
- Severe arterial disease
- Undiagnosed vaginal bleeding
Top Questions about Megeetron Tablet
- Why Megeetron Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Megeetron Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Megeetron Tablet?
- How Megeetron Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Megeetron Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Megeetron Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Megeetron Tablet?