Post your questions about Ampi Capsule - in the Forum
Ampi Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Ampi Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases Ampi Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections
Ampi Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Ampi Capsule drug?
- Vaginal infection
- Upset stomach
- Hives and itching
- Difficulty in breathing
- Diarrhoea and vomiting
- Skin rash
Composition Salts in Ampi Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Ampi Capsule drug?
- Ampicillin trihydrate (500 mg)
Interactions of Ampi Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Ampi Capsule drug?
- Live vaccines
- Oral contraceptives
Precautions to be taken for Ampi Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Ampi Capsule?
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Ampi Capsule
When and on what circumstances Ampi Capsule has to be avoided?
- Food or milk
- Liver problems
Top Questions about Ampi Capsule
- Why Ampi Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Ampi Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Ampi Capsule?
- How Ampi Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Ampi Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Ampi Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Ampi Capsule?
- Amphotin Injection
- Amphotin Lip Injection
- Amphy Cv Capsule
- Amphy Ibl Tablet
- Amphy Injection
- Amphy Kid Tablet
- Amphy Xs Capsule
- Amphyibl Syrup
- Ampi Injection
- Ampi Syrup
- Ampi X Capsule
- Ampian Capsule
- Ampian Kid Tablet
- Ampiark C Capsule
- Ampiben Capsule
- Ampicad Injection
- Ampicilin Capsule
- Ampicilin Desp Tablet