Amphy Cv Capsule
Post your questions about Amphy Cv Capsule - in the Forum
Amphy Cv Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Amphy Cv Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases Amphy Cv Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections
- Bacterial infections of respiratory tract
- Bacterial infections of skin
- Bacterial infections of urinary tract
- Bacterial infections of
Amphy Cv Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Amphy Cv Capsule drug?
- Irritation at the site of injection
- Increased in liver enzymes
- Infection or illness
- Fungal infections
- Skin rash
- Skin rash or itching
Composition Salts in Amphy Cv Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Amphy Cv Capsule drug?
- Amoxycillin (500 mg)
- Clavulanic acid (125 mg)
Interactions of Amphy Cv Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Amphy Cv Capsule drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Ethinyl Estradiol
Precautions to be taken for Amphy Cv Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Amphy Cv Capsule?
- Be careful if you have penicillin-associated jaundice or skin rash
- kidney or liver dysfunction
- Consult your doctor if you develop Allergic reactions
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take along with food and with plenty of fluids
- Take caution if you have kidney or liver problems
- Take the medicine with food
Contra Indications of Amphy Cv Capsule
When and on what circumstances Amphy Cv Capsule has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
- Glandular fever
- Penicillin hypersensitivity
Top Questions about Amphy Cv Capsule
- Why Amphy Cv Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Amphy Cv Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Amphy Cv Capsule?
- How Amphy Cv Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Amphy Cv Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Amphy Cv Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Amphy Cv Capsule?
- Amphoject Injection
- Ampholip Injection
- Amphonex Injection
- Amphotericin B Injection
- Amphotin Injection
- Amphotin Lip Injection
- Amphotret Injection
- Amphy Capsule
- Amphy Ibl Tablet
- Amphy Injection
- Amphy Kid Tablet
- Amphy Xs Capsule
- Amphyibl Syrup
- Ampi Capsule
- Ampi Injection
- Ampi Syrup
- Ampi X Capsule
- Ampian Capsule