Amoz DT Tablet
Post your questions about Amoz DT Tablet - in the Forum
Amoz DT Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Amoz DT Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Amoz DT Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections of ear
- Bacterial infections of heart
- Bacterial infections of gums
- Bacterial infections of urinary tract
- Bacterial infections of respiratory tract
- Bacterial inf
Amoz DT Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Amoz DT Tablet drug?
- Irritation at the site of injection
- Severe skin allergies
- Serum sickness
- Skin rash
Composition Salts in Amoz DT Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Amoz DT Tablet drug?
- Amoxycillin (250 mg)
Interactions of Amoz DT Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Amoz DT Tablet drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Amoz DT Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Amoz DT Tablet?
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take the medicine with food
Contra Indications of Amoz DT Tablet
When and on what circumstances Amoz DT Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
Top Questions about Amoz DT Tablet
- Why Amoz DT Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Amoz DT Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Amoz DT Tablet?
- How Amoz DT Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Amoz DT Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Amoz DT Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Amoz DT Tablet?
- Amoxysain DT Tablet
- Amoxysain Plus Capsule
- Amoxytop CV Suspension
- Amoxytop CV Tablet
- Amoxytop DT Tablet
- Amoxytop Suspension
- Amoxytop Tablet
- Amoz Capsule
- Amoz Kid Tablet
- Amozen AT Tablet
- Amozin Syrup
- Ampace AT Tabcap
- Ampace Tablet
- Ampant D Tablet
- Ampant Dsr Capsule
- Ampant Tablet
- Ampel Syrup
- Ampen Injection