Post your questions about Amoxytop Suspension - in the Forum
Amoxytop Suspension drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Amoxytop Suspension
Why and for what indications and diseases Amoxytop Suspension drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections of gums
- Bacterial infections of heart
- Bacterial infections of ear
- Bacterial infections of urinary tract
- Bacterial infections of respiratory tract
- Bacterial inf
Amoxytop Suspension medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Amoxytop Suspension drug?
- Skin rash
- Serum sickness
- Severe skin allergies
- Irritation at the site of injection
Composition Salts in Amoxytop Suspension
List of generics and active salts used in Amoxytop Suspension drug?
- Amoxycillin (125 mg)
Interactions of Amoxytop Suspension with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Amoxytop Suspension drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Amoxytop Suspension
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Amoxytop Suspension?
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take the medicine with food
Contra Indications of Amoxytop Suspension
When and on what circumstances Amoxytop Suspension has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
Top Questions about Amoxytop Suspension
- Why Amoxytop Suspension is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Amoxytop Suspension?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Amoxytop Suspension?
- How Amoxytop Suspension medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Amoxytop Suspension with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Amoxytop Suspension?
- What are the Contra Indications of Amoxytop Suspension?
- Amoxyron Tablet
- Amoxyrose Capsule
- Amoxysain Plus Capsule
- Amoxysain Syrup
- Amoxytop Capsule
- Amoxytop CV Suspension
- Amoxytop CV Tablet
- Amoxytop DT Tablet
- Amoxytop Tablet
- Amoz Capsule
- Amoz DT Tablet
- Amoz Kid Tablet
- Amozen AT Tablet
- Amozin Syrup
- Ampace AT Tabcap
- Ampace Tablet
- Ampant D Tablet
- Ampant Dsr Capsule