Medapine Skin Gel
Post your questions about Medapine Skin Gel - in the Forum
Medapine Skin Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Medapine Skin Gel
Why and for what indications and diseases Medapine Skin Gel drug is prescribed?
- Severe acne on back
- Severe acne on chest
- Severe acne on face
Medapine Skin Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Medapine Skin Gel drug?
- Skin itching
- Skin burning sensations
- Skin discomfort
- Skin exfoliation
- Skin irritation
- Skin redness
- Dry skin
Composition Salts in Medapine Skin Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Medapine Skin Gel drug?
- Adapalene (1%)
Interactions of Medapine Skin Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Medapine Skin Gel drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Medapine Skin Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Medapine Skin Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Sunburnt skin
Contra Indications of Medapine Skin Gel
When and on what circumstances Medapine Skin Gel has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Medapine Skin Gel
- Why Medapine Skin Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Medapine Skin Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Medapine Skin Gel?
- How Medapine Skin Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Medapine Skin Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Medapine Skin Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Medapine Skin Gel?
- Med Rox Tablet
- Medabon Tablet
- Medalac DT Spores Tablet
- Medalac Dt Tablet
- Medalac Spores Capsule
- Medanin Tablet
- Medapine Ac Gel
- Medapine Gel
- Medargan Injection
- Medase Tablet
- Meday Tablet
- Medbone C Tablet
- Medbone Tablet
- Medcin Injection
- Medclav Syrup
- Medcoril Syrup
- Meddis Syrup
- Meddy Injection
- Activated charcoal
- Activated dimethicone
- Activated dimethyl polysiloxane
- Activated methyl polysiloxane
- Adapting electrolyte solutions
- Adefovir dipivoxil
- Adrenochrome monosemicarabzone
- Adrenochrome monosemicarbazone